* Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.
* Remove bandage carefully – wet in shower first if it seems to stick.
* Wash tattoo with warm water and a mild soap, lathering with hand.
* Rinse tattoo well with warm water, until surface of tattoo feels squeaky clean.
* Pat tattoo dry with a clean, disposable paper towel.
* Apply small amount of lotion or ointment to tattoo and work into skin
* Blot excess lotion or ointment with a clean paper towel
* Tattoo should not be greasy – LESS IS MORE!
* Do not rebandage tattoo!
* Do not use washcloth, loofa, or sponge to wash tattoo!
* Do not dry with a towel. Cloth towels can harbor bacteria!
* Do not touch tattoo with dirty hands! Do not let anyone else, either!
* Do not apply excessive lotion or ointment. tattoo should not look “soggy”
* Do not use products containing aloe vera , alcohol, or cortisone.
* Do not expose tattoo to natural or artificial sunlight for a minimum of 3 weeks
* Do not soak in tub, pool, or lake . All contain bacteria!
* Do not pick or scratch tattoo! Use a little lotion for itching.